Compliments, complaints and disputes

What to do if things go wrong

We make every effort to get things right so you do not have any complaints. If you do have a complaint please contact us so we can put things right as quickly as possible.

If we cannot resolve your complaint informally, we have a formal disputes procedure you can follow.


Pensions Ombudsman

If you have a complaint or dispute concerning your workplace or personal pension arrangements you should contact:

The Pensions Ombudsman can be contacted at: 

10 South Colonnade, Canary Wharf

London, E14 4PU

Tel: 0800 917 4487




The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS)

If you have general requests for information or guidance concerning your pension arrangements contact:

The Pensions Advisory Service    

Tel: 0800 011 3797