Who will get my benefits?

Lump sum death grant

You can let us know your wishes by filling in a nomination of beneficiary for death grant form.

We make the final decision on whom to pay the lump sum to. We will normally pay this to whoever you have asked us to.

Survivor's pensions

Survivor's pensions are payable to your husband/wife or your civil partner or cohabiting partner.

If you would like benefits to be paid to a cohabiting partner they will need to meet certain conditions.

Children's pensions

Children's pensions are payable to any eligible dependent children you may have when you die.

Please contact us if you want to know more.


Related Documents

Dogfennau Cysylltiedig

Website terms of use | Privacy policy and cookies | Acceptable use policy © Hymans Robertson LLP - All rights reserved
Telerau defnyddio'r wefan | Polisi preifatrwydd a chwcis | Polisi defnydd derbyniol © Hymans Robertson LLP - All rights reserved